Travel in style and comfort with these handy travel accessories.
This handy case zips open to hold a U-shaped neck pillow plus a book or magazine, bottle of water, and other items. A full zippered mesh pocket on the inside keeps things safe and secure.
Outside pockets hold a boarding pass, cell phone, snacks, or other items that you want to keep close at hand.
A padded handle is designed to fit over handles on rolling luggage and an adjustable, detachable carrying strap makes easy over-the-shoulder or cross-body carrying.
For luggage that stands out in the crowd! A hidden pocket on the back of these sturdy 3” x 5” tags holds a business card or other ID card for private and secure identification of your luggage.
Tie a personalized bag tag onto your luggage and you are good to go!
Here are some fun ideas for personalized tags:
• Embroider the recipient’s initials or a cute saying on the outside of the tag. How about “Mine!” or “Check again!”
• Luggage tags make great name tags for holiday or graduation gifts.
• Taking a group trip? Make matching tags for the whole group.
• Make a tag in the recipient’s school colors or using a fabric that depicts their hobby or special interests.
• Carry your loyalty cards in a Bag Tag and tie it onto the handle of your purse.
Tags can be used for lots of things besides luggage: sewing machines, ruler totes, camping gear, band instruments, camera cases, backpacks, and more. Use your imagination and have fun!
Pick your favorite fabrics to make an easy handle grip which is designed to wrap around the existing handle on most standard travel pieces. You will spot your luggage right away and reduce hand stress, too.
Handle Grips are also perfect for carrying grocery bags into the house. Use the Handle Grip to gather several bags for consolidated, easy carrying.
Fun for gifts!
Special thanks to Free Spirit for the fabrics used for the models on the pattern cover. Ask for Florabelle by Joel Dewberry at your local quilt shop.
This pattern updates the original Jet Set and Travel Set patterns. Here's what's new: