This double-face basting tape eliminates pinning and makes positioning pieces easy.
You'll find lots of uses for this great little helper:
- Position zippers quickly and easily.
- Apply trims or appliques before sewing and they'll stay in place.
- Hold hems in place for stitching.
- Apply to the back of the mat when framing a stitchery to pull fabric to back and hold in place.
- Use when sewing pieces with curved seams to hold fabric in place without pins.
Instructions for use:
- Cut lengths or pieces as needed.
- Apply sticky side to extreme outer edge of zipper or trim.
- Peel off backing paper and finger press in place.
- Stitch zipper/trim/applique shape/hem in place. Note: Adhesive film should be at least 1/8" outside of stitching line.
- After stitching, remove tape.
- Availability: In Stock
Item ID: SUP133