We designed Bosom Buddy specifically for our #SewPink Initiative*, our annual event to promote breast cancer awareness.
If you, or someone you love, have had surgery for breast cancer -- or other treatments that affect the chest or stomach area -- this soft, comfortable cushion will be so appreciated.
This simple project makes wearing a seat belt more comfortable:
- Design spreads pressure of the belt over a larger area
- Can be worn on shoulder or lap portion of the seat belt
- Features double layers of foam padding
- Simple to attach/remove from belt
- Sleeve wraps around belt for easy adjustment
- Also helpful for shorter individuals who find seat belts hitting them in the neck
- Washer and dryer safe (depending on materials used)
Making the Bosom Buddy with a group? Try our Bosom Buddy - Pack of 10 printed patterns!
Please share your photos online using the #SewPINK tag and join our annual #SewPink Initiative HERE.
*Offered as a free pattern as part of our #SewPINK Initiative
Add-on Video™️ notice: Video and digital content is only available when logged in and connected to the internet. It is not available on CD or DVD.
There is an Add-on Video™️ available for this pattern. The Add-on Video™️ is specially designed to support specific parts of the pattern and help the you learn our best techniques. It doesn't replace the pattern — it will enhance your sewing experience.
This Add-on Video™️ is provided at no charge. In order to get it you will need to establish an account with ByAnnie.com and order it through the check-out process.
Bosom Buddy PDF
- Availability: In Stock
Item ID: PBA290-PDF