Sew your own nifty face mask with our newest free pattern. Download this Add-on Video to sew alongside Annie to cover some of the hardest parts of the project:
- Overview and Choosing Materials
- Assemble the Mask
Add-on Video™️ notice: Video and digital content is only available when logged in and connected to the internet. It is not available on CD or DVD.
The Add-on Video™️ is provided at no charge. In order to get it you will need to establish an account with ByAnnie.com and order it via the check out process. You will still need to obtain the pattern separately in order to complete the project.
FOR EACH MASK YOU WILL NEED:
- Fabric - Two fat quarters
- Nonwoven sew-in interfacing
- Fold-over elastic, 20mm - 2 yards
- 3" to 6" of thin flexible wire or pipe cleaner/chenille stick
- Thread to match fabrics
Face Mask - Add-on Video
- Availability: In Stock
Item ID: PBA292-Add-onVideo