We designed Bosom Buddy specifically for our #SewPink Initiative, our annual event to promote breast cancer awareness.
Get your friends and guild members started with this low-priced printed version of the pattern.
Each package includes 10 individual patterns* for easy sharing. The patterns are printed in full color on glossy letter stock.
If you, or someone you love, have had surgery for breast cancer -- or other treatments that affect the chest or stomach area -- this soft, comfortable cushion will be so appreciated.
This simple project makes wearing a seat belt more comfortable:
- Design spreads pressure of the belt over a larger area
- Can be worn on shoulder or lap portion of the seat belt
- Features double layers of foam padding
- Simple to attach/remove from belt
- Sleeve wraps around belt for easy adjustment
- Also helpful for shorter individuals who find seat belts hitting them in the neck
- Washer and dryer safe (depending on materials used)
Please share your photos online using the #SewPINK tag and join our annual #SewPink Initiative HERE.
*Want it immediately? Try our free PDF version.
Add-on Video™️ notice: Video and digital content is only available when logged in and connected to the internet. It is not available on CD or DVD.
There is an Add-on Video™️ available for this pattern. The Add-on Video™️ is specially designed to support specific parts of the pattern and help the you learn our best techniques. It doesn't replace the pattern — it will enhance your sewing experience.
This Add-on Video™️ is provided at no charge. In order to get it you will need to establish an account with ByAnnie.com and order it through the check-out process.
- Main fabric - fat quarter
- Coordinating fabric - 1/3 yard
- ByAnnie's Soft and Stable™ - 14" x 14"
- Fusible interfacing - 1/3 yard
- Hook & loop tape - 1/4 yard
- Thread to match fabrics
Bosom Buddy - Pack of 10
- Availability: In Stock
Item ID: PBA290-10
Tags: breast cancer awareness, breast cancer, bosom buddy, awareness, sewpink