These Clover chalk markers are the perfect tool for marking temporary lines on fabric or Soft and Stable™.
Lines and marks are easily visible and the marker is easy to use with straight edge rulers.
The tapered fine point permits accurate drawing of both straight lines and free hand curves.
Clover Chaco Liner Pen Style Markers are available in several colors.
We prefer using the white marker on medium to dark fabrics and the blue or silver markers on light fabrics.
NOTE: We have occasionally had difficulty removing lines marked using the yellow and pink markers, so we no longer carry those colors.
The Refill Cartridge for Chaco Liner Pen Style Markers (sold separately) is easy to replace when the powdered ink runs out.
Notes from Annie:
Many of my patterns require you to draw lines on the project pieces to aid in aligning handles, borders, pockets, and so forth.
I love using the Clover Chalk Markers for marking these lines. They are quick and easy to use and, best of all, they are very temporary.
Usually all I need to remove the line is the air created by the movement of the needle in and out of the fabric as I sew. The line is so easy to see, but it disappears as I sew!
How easy is that?
See these markers in action in our video tutorials.
INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PACKAGING:
1. Test the pen first on a piece of scrap fabric to be sure that the lines and marks can be erased.
2. On some fabrics it may not be possible to erase lines and marks.
3. Do not use on fabrics that are not washable.
4. Keep the Chaco Liner Pen Style as vertical as possible during use (the powdered ink will not flow smoothly from the pen if it is at a sharp angle).
5. Ironing or dry-cleaning may make the marks permanent.
6. Keep the pen point and transparent cartridge joined together while powered ink remains in the cartridge to avoid spills.
7. Fasten the cap firmly to the body to store the pen when not in use.
Clover Chaco Liner Pen Style Markers
- Availability: In Stock
Item ID: SUP121