WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. . . QUANTITIES LIMITED!
As we are cutting Soft and Stable® for packages, we end up with a wide variety of odd-sized pieces or pieces with minor blemishes such as spots, runs in the fabric, and so forth.
Areas that have been spliced will also have masking tape on both sides where pieces are joined. This tape must be removed before the product is used.
Though we cannot sell these pieces at regular prices, they are perfectly usable and would be perfect for small projects.
The large assortment contains over 7½ yards of assorted black and white pieces of Soft and Stable®. Most pieces are a full 58/60" long and vary in width from 4" to 16". Occasionally we'll include larger pieces with minor blemishes or strictly aesthetic issues.
If you love to make purses, bags, placemats and more, these assortments provide a perfect opportunity to stock up on Soft and Stable® at a great price.
Why use ByAnnie's Soft and Stable®?
- Great lasting body and stability
- Maintains shape
- Gives a professional finish to your project
- Easy to sew
- Fabric can be quilted to ByAnnie's Soft and Stable® or just sewn around the edges of the pieces — no need to quilt every 2 to 4" as with batting
- Soft and comfortable
- Washer and dryer safe
- Box contains over 7½ yards of Soft and Stable® in assorted widths.
- Pieces are mostly white, but some black may be included as well.
- Soft and Stable® is 100% polyester foam with softly-napped fabric on each side.
ByAnnie's Soft and Stable Assortment - Large
- Availability: In Stock
Item ID: SS-Large