Welcome to #SewPINK™ 2019
Welcome to #SewPINK™ 2019
The Inaugural Breast Cancer Awareness Initiative for ByAnnie.com
Why Breast Cancer?
Every member of the ByAnnie Team has been personally affected by breast cancer in one way or another. Not only that, 70% of ByAnnie's patrons are at the highest risk of being diagnosed with breast cancer.
How Are We Getting Involved?
We knew we had to find a way to help. The #SewPINK™ seeds were first sown when we decided to make a donation to a charity. We searched through dozens of organizations to ensure our donation would be used wisely, and confidently decided to go with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).
This month we will donate 30% on all PINK products in our online store to the BCRF.
- Wonder Clips ™
- Zippers (Lipstick-Raspberry-Crazy Plum-Wild Plum-Pale Pink)
- Mesh Fabric (Lipstick)
- Quick Turn Fabric Tube Turner
- Protect and Grip Thimble, medium size
- Seam Fix Seam Ripper
- Add-A-Quarter Ruler
- Topstitch Needles #90/14
- Tickled Pink Pattern
- Fold Over Elastic (Lipstick)
#SewPINK™ Blog Hop
We hope every dollar will eventually make a significant difference in finding a cure. However, we also want to make an impact here and now. To do this, we are raising awareness with a blog hop.
We invited over 30 celebrity bloggers in the sewing industry to participate in the #SewPINK™ blog hop. Within minutes, we began to receive enthusiastic responses of support, some of them sharing personal experiences with breast cancer. Each blogger was eager to get involved and participate in the blog hop!
- Oct 1, Tue - ByAnnie Welcome to #SewPINK 2019
- Oct 2, Wed - Natalie Barnes Beyond the Reef
- Oct 3, Thur - Susan R Marth SuznQuilts
- Oct 4, Fri - Helen Stubbings Hugs N' Kisses
- Oct 7, Mon - Sue O'Very Designs
- Oct 7, Mon - Helen Robinson Sew Kind of Wonderful
- Oct 8, Tue - Brenda Miller Among Brenda's Quilts
- Oct 8, Tue - Asa Holmer Instagram & Facebook
- Oct 9, Wed - Angela Bowman Sewfinity
- Oct 10, Thur - Sara Lawson Sew Sweetness
- Oct 11, Fri - Nancy Scott Masterpiece Quilting
- Oct 12, Sat - ByAnnie.com - Handle It
- Oct 14, Mon - Heather Givans
- Oct 15, Tue - Leslie Meltzer 50 Sq Ft Studios
- Oct 16, Wed - Teresa Coates
- Oct 17, Thur - Amanda Murphy
- Oct 18, Fri - Knot & Thread
- Oct 19, Sat - ByAnnie.com - Just In Case
- Oct 21, Mon - Mister Domestic
- Oct 22, Tue - Amy Friend During Quiet Time
- Oct 23, Wed - Lee Chappell May Chappell
- Oct 24, Thur - Shari Butler Doohikey Designs
- Oct 25, Fri - Celine Perkins Perkins Dry Goods
- Oct 26, Sat - ByAnnie.com
- Oct 28, Mon - Janelle MacKay Emmaline Bags
- Oct 29, Tue - Deanna Eisenman Snuggles Quilts
- Oct 30, Wed - Katy Cameron The Littlest Thistle
- Oct 31, Thur - ByAnnie.com
You can also find the blog hop calendar on our #SewPINK™ info page
"A cancer diagnosis is a reminder to live as fully as possible, not a sign to bunker down" - Graham Wood, diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
Awareness is expressed in many different ways. It's not strictly being up to date with statistics and line graphs; it's a reminder to support those around us. It is a reminder that we are never alone, no matter what may come.
This October, we are dedicated to raising this particular kind of warmth, awareness, and support.
As you follow along on this #SewPINK™ journey, consider projects of your own and ways you can share support and awareness.
We are offering a daily and weekly social media prize! Find the details for entry and the prizes on our #SewPINK information page.
We might not be able to change the world in one month. But if we are able to encourage even one person to consider their health, or the health of a loved one, it can absolutely change their world.
Together we can make a difference.
The #SewPink Initiative was created by ByAnnie.com LLC to raise awareness for breast cancer during October’s Breast Cancer Awareness month. They have pledged to raise funds to donate to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation through sales and to promote action through giveaways.
To see the calendar of events visit: https://www.byannie.com/2019-SewPINK#calendar
For more information please visit the official #SewPINK information page: https://www.byannie.com/2019-SewPINK
To donate directly to the BCRF visit: https://give.bcrf.org/give/31404/#!/donation/checkout
ByAnnie will be donating 30% of profits on all SewPINK items sold at their web store. You can search for SewPINK items on their website or see the list of items here: https://www.byannie.com/index.php?route=product/search&search=sewpink
Find a screening program near you: