Spring Into Sewing
Spring Into Sewing!
As the cold winter days start to fade, it's a great time to start making travel plans for this spring and summer.
It's also the perfect time to start sewing some gorgeous new travel bags! Whether you're planning a quick weekend getaway or an exciting global adventure, we've got you covered.
To make things easy, we've sorted the projects by how much Soft and Stable you'll need to complete them.
(Bag in Picture: Travel Duffle Bag 2.0 made with 72" x 58" Soft and Stable)
Project Ideas for 18" x 58"
- All Bottled Up:
Pretty and practical, these softly-padded zippered bags are perfect for safely storing nail polish, essential oils or other small toiletry bottles.
- Glo and Go: Great for storing makeup, brushes, tools, and toiletries, this folding wrap and zippered pouch are a must-have for staying organized.
- Stash and Dash: You'll love being able to throw this bag into a purse, briefcase or carry-on bag to keep travel necessities easily visable and close at hand.
Project Ideas for 36" x 58"
- All Aboard! Train Case Trio: Great for carrying cosmetics, jewelry, first aid supplies and more, you'll have the perfect size case to be prepared for any adventure.
- Divide and Conquer: These bags open like suitcases to reveal handy see-through zippered compartments that you can pack with all the items needed for a fun-filled holiday.
- Take A Stand: You'll love these stand-up totes that open wide for easy access to the contents within. Their adjustable carrying straps mean you'll be able to carry everything you need, hands-free.
Project Ideas for 72" x 58"
- Going Places: Keep your clothes and accessories travel-ready with this convenient, stylish garment bag.
- Round Trip Duffle: Pack it all in style with this roomy duffle. Sturdy enough for all your travels, you'll get to enjoy this bag for years to come.
- Ultimate Travel Bag: This functional bag is carry-on compliant and sure to turn heads. It also has a handy strap across the back to help secure it to rolling luggage.
Tell us what you think!
What are your favorite travel-inspired projects? Be sure to comment below, or submit projects made with ByAnnie's patterns or ByAnnie's Soft and Stable to our Monthly Photo Contest!